[Users] Docker inside OVZ 7 containers

Konstantin Khorenko khorenko at virtuozzo.com
Fri May 27 01:41:23 PDT 2016

Hi Jake,

when trying Docker Containers inside Virtuozzo 7 Containers, please make sure you have
kernel 3.10.0-327.18.2.vz7.14.7 or later.

And if there are any issues with Docker application template, please let us know,
but in fact it's enough to:
* load "veth", "overlay" kernel modules on the host
* enable full netfilters for the VZ 7 CT (to be run on a stopped Container):
   # prlctl set $CTID --netfilter=full

And after that install and use Docker inside a VZ7 CT like it's done on any full OS without Docker application template installation.

--
Best regards,

Konstantin Khorenko,
Virtuozzo Linux Kernel Team