[Users] Performance degradation on 042stab113.X

Karl Johnson karljohnson.it at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:19:44 PDT 2016

Disks are fine and RAID is optimal. It doesn't happen only when backups run
but it's easier to see during this time. What's strange is that there were
no issue on <108 kernels.

It could have been this following patch from RedHat but 113 isn't based on
2.6.32-573.22.1, 114 will be I think.

** Due to prematurely decremented calc_load_task, the calculated
loadaverage was off by up to the number of CPUs in the machine.
(BZ#1300349)*

Karl