[Users] Performance degradation on 042stab113.X

Karl Johnson karljohnson.it at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:03:25 PDT 2016

Hi Vasily,

Every weekend I do backups of all CT which take a lot of IO. It didn't
affect much load average before 108 but as soon as I upgraded to 113, load
got very high and nodes became sluggish during backups. It might be
something else but I was looking for feedback if someone else had the same
issue. I will continue to troubleshoot this issue. Meanwhile, I will
upgrade them from 113.12 to 113.21 and see how it goes even if there's
nothing related to this in the changelog.

Thanks for the reply,

Karl