[Users] MySQL server is unreachable from OpenVZ container

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Tue Apr 19 09:19:58 PDT 2016

Sergey,

This may or may not be of use -

I've got an ubuntu container running a mysql database, for use by
several centos containers running maia mailguard. I remember having to
edit the mysql config to have the database listening via tcp/ip rather
than on a unix socket only, and, further, to specify that it was bound
to 0.0.0.0, rather than the default of 127.0.0.1.

Regards,

Jake