[Users] Website trackers (openvz.org)

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Tue Sep 29 05:39:54 PDT 2015

Hi, Narcis

'Like' buttons are useful for those who wants to post link to page
to social networks. But according to my experience there are small amount
of people who uses them.
We decide to remove 'Like' buttons from OpenVZ wiki pages.
They are kept only on pages for old vzquota/ploop/vzctl releases -
https://openvz.org/Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Like

Sergey