[Users] Website trackers (openvz.org)

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat Sep 26 07:36:38 PDT 2015

Sometime it's time to think in web services, not only in my individual
needings. It's time to think in Free Software (FOSS) model, not only in
free beer. A model to respect users.
I know those tools for HTTP client part, very useful for expert web users.

I hope this debate to produce something more constructive than
obstructive, to improve things and give good example publicly.
If I didn't appreciate this project, I wouldn't explain all this to
enhance openvz.org

El 26/09/15 a les 16:06, spameden ha escrit: