[Users] Server is without network after install

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Fri Sep 11 10:04:15 PDT 2015

Hi,Viele Grüße
    Volker

do I have to create an account for adding to watch list? I'd like to get notified about it. And perhaps comment.

I retried with Beta 2 (not yet listed on https://openvz.org/Quick_installation)

yum localinstall http://download.openvz.org/virtuozzo/releases/7.0-beta2/x86_64/os/Packages/v/virtuozzo-release-7.0.0-13.vz7.x86_64.rpm

yum install -y prlctl prl-disp-service vzkernel

I checked /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and it's okay.

Reboot.

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 is now broken.

Restored from backup. Reboot.

The network is now working. I appears, that something on the first boot breaks the network configuration.

Regards,
  Volker