[Users] Cloning in v7

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Sep 8 05:31:37 PDT 2015

Hi Scott,

I have done pretty much the same, created a Centos 7 container, stopped it, and then tried to clone.  Using verbose this is all it shows:

# prlctl clone dbs01 --name dbs02 -v 9
Logging in
server uuid={0e919b66-abd3-4b53-b490-87eb95b69a55}
sessionid={236efb78-ce5f-48b3-b91a-f4d90332504c}
The virtual machine found: dbs01
Clone the dbs01 CT to CT dbs02...
PrlCleanup::register_hook: 9bd400

Failed to clone the CT: Operation failed. Failed to execute the operation.
PrlCleanup::unregister_hook: 9bd400
Logging off

Weird, as if I then try and start the source container it works fine.

Baffled :(

Thanks, Phil