[Users] flashcache

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Mon Nov 16 02:22:23 PST 2015

Hi Nick,

could you elaborate more on the second point?  As far as I understood, pstorage is in fact targeted towards clusters with hundreds of containers, so I am a bit curious to understand where you got that information.

If there's anyone on the list that has used pstorage in clusters > 7 - 9 nodes and wishes to share his or her experience, that's more than welcome.

Thanks,
Corrado