[Users] Debian 8 packages for OpenVZ as a HN?

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Fri May 15 05:05:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

1) we are not interested in systemd support in 2.6.32 kernel, because our
experience shows that use of outdated kernel together with more modern
distributions on host lead to many issues, which we would have to resolve.

2) instead, we are working on 3.10 based kernel stabilization
(http://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/announce/2015-April/000579.html)
- please help us with these efforts.

Regards,
	Sergey