[Users] Debian 8 packages for OpenVZ as a HN?

Johan Wilfer lists at jttech.se
Sun May 10 07:33:22 PDT 2015

But as both Centos/RHEL7 and Debian 8 uses systemd by default support
for systemd isn't really optional for OpenVZ in the long run..?

According to this page Gentoo is the only major distribution that hasn't
switched to systemd as default:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd#Adoption_and_reception

So this is not different at all between Debian 8 and Centos/RHEL7.

But maybe it is a good reason to stay on the Debian 7 / RHEL6 as things
clear up...

/Johan

--
Johan Wilfer