[Users] Why open source OpenVZ project require commercial CloudLinux as platform?

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:40:56 PDT 2015

Yep, they down the road. But I'm really interested in help with
development of it. And just asking for some help =)

Actually I want to build parts of Virtuozzo 7 as soon as possible and
test they for my cases. Finally, I could offer feedback/bugreports and
manuals "how to use it".

It's open project and if we want some feature we should
build/test/enhance it. It's open source!  But it's really hard as I
mentioned before.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org> wrote:
> Greetings,

Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov