[Users] Why open source OpenVZ project require commercial CloudLinux as platform?

Kristian Marcroft KriS at kwm-web.info
Tue Jun 30 01:45:33 PDT 2015

Hi,

CentOS 7 should be supported once Virtuozzo 7 is released.
As far as I know Odin is porting their OpenVZ/Virtuozzo patches to the
RHEL 7 Kernel at the moment.

Currently they use RHEL 6/Cloud Linux 6 as a base. This will change
with Virtuozzo 7. This is what the Versions actually mean.

Regards,
Kristian