[Users] Kernel 3.10 packages availability

spameden spameden at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:58:37 PDT 2015

> On 07/24/2015 06:38 PM, spameden wrote:
>
> I see there is a 3.10 kernel branch here:
> <https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZ/repos/vzkernel/browse>
> https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZ/repos/vzkernel/browse
>
>  Is it considered stable?
>

> Looks like you missed all the hype about VZ7:
>     https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/announce/2015-April/000579.html

Weird, seems I really did miss this announce for some reason.

> In short -- this is beta, and RPM packages are available:
>     https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/announce/2015-July/000606.html

Alright, i'll give it a shot, thanks.

I think i have somewhere laying scripts to convert RPM->DEB though not sure
if kernel will work on Debian 7 without issues.

> As far as I no, currently no DEB packages are planned, but as we are
> the community we can still make it happen!

Second that, maybe Ola Lundqvist will help with debian scripts used to
provide 2.6.32 kernels and other packages automatically built for debian?

> PS please consider subscribing to announce@:

Yeah, I'm subscribed already, but thanks anyways!