[Users] SIMFS users

Johan Wilfer lists at jttech.se
Wed Jul 22 06:01:26 PDT 2015

Den 2015-07-21 16:48, Scott Dowdle skrev:
> Greetings,

I use simfs for containers and also for bind mounts to share a directory
between a bunch of containers. Like this:
http://serverfault.com/questions/241966/openvz-share-a-folder-between-containers

I guess containers could be converted, but can the bind mounts be done
without simfs in a simple way as well?

/Johan