[Users] Startup problem

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Tue Jul 7 13:21:06 PDT 2015

On 07/07/2015 02:08 AM, Francois Martin wrote:
> I just installed Kolab 3.4 on a VM OpenVZ (CentOS 7.1.1503).
> Everything works fine apart from the amavisd service.
> It can not start.
> Result, emails are blocked in the postfix queue.
> If I disable the use of amavis-new in postfix, emails can circulate.
>
> The error code when running the service:
> code = exited, status = 227 / NO_NEW_PRIVILEGES
>
> What can I do to fix this ?

I tried to reproduce the problem you have and was only able to do so
when runnning a very old (about 1 year old) OpenVZ kernel 042stab092.3.

When using a newer OpenVZ kernel, 042stab109.4, the problem is gone.

I am not sure what kernel do you run, but I guess you just need to
upgrade it
(or ask your service provider to do so). If that won't help, try yum update
inside your container.

Thanks,
   Kir.