[Users] OpenVZ and ZFS excellent experience

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Jan 12 21:10:30 PST 2015

> I know Proxmox is a huge Debian fan... does Debian offer ZFS kernel modules
> and if not, why not?  How about Proxmox VE?

Besides, I would like to improve support for more storage types on OpenVZ.
I think direct support for zfs, rbd, dm-thin would be great (snaphshot, clone).

But for me the current OpenVZ status is a bit unclear, because of the announced
move to virtuozzo-core.
I guess that means the OpenVZ vzctl code will be completely replaced?

And when can we expect a first release?