[Users] Join Our Team at ContainerCon 2015 Seattle

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Thu Aug 6 10:06:14 PDT 2015

We're very excited that this year OpenVZ will have exhibit space at ContainerCon
in Seattle, August 17-19 [1]. We will be showing and demoing OpenVZ server
virtualization, answering questions and so on.

We would like the community to participate with us in the event. If you live in
Seattle, WA (or can come to this ContainerCon), are an OpenVZ user and would like to
be a part of our team at the OpenVZ exhibit -- you are very welcome to join us!
Please email me (sergeyb at openvz.org) your details and we'll discuss
arrangements.

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/containercon

--