[Users] No FQDN hostname for COS7/RHEL7 containers?

Sabine Jordan emaleth77 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 5 21:52:59 PDT 2015

Helle Scott,

I know that rhel6 has no /etc/hostname and it was not my question unless you wanted to explain that we should not run rhel7/cos7 containers on rhel6 based openvz kernel hardware node.
It works as expected, if I remove the lines from the script "/etc/vz/dists/scripts/redhat-set_hostname.sh" where the /etc/hostname of the container is changed...

Greetings, Sabine