[Users] Virtuzzo branding: "vzctl" vs "prlctl"

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Tue Aug 4 09:40:36 PDT 2015

I've always said "vee zee control" but that's just me. Sure, we can all
live with a mishmash of names, but when Sergey said he agreed the naming
should be cleaned up, I realized how much I liked the idea. The prlctl
business struck me as a clumsy attempt to pay homage to the parallels
brand. Moving to a unified "vz*" naming convention would be change for the
better IMHO.

Joe