[Users] Show stopper while trying out Openvz 7 beta 1

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Mon Aug 3 12:31:06 PDT 2015

Hi Kir,

Thanks for the reminder. Actually, vzctl create did download the template
and create the container, once I worked around the issue of /var/tmp
needing to be ext4.

But the corresponding ez-template packages need to be installed, I think,
and that's what threw me, since there was nothing like that in the openvz
that I had used from 2010 onward. At any rate, I'm happy to see the ez
templates in openvz. It's a very good feature.

Joe