[Users] "Virtuzzo" vs "OpenVZ"

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Aug 3 09:54:52 PDT 2015

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> On 03.08.2015 17:09, Sergey Bronnikov wrote:
> Ok, but what is the difference between
> free and open source version of Virtuzzo 7
> and paid version of Virtuzzo 7 from Odin ?

Also, there is a rather primitive and somewhat incomplete Comparison wiki page that is liked to on the openvz.org front page:

http://wiki.openvz.org/Comparison

I think a bit of the challenge is that Sergey's native language is Russian and I'm not sure what Gena's native language is (Russian too?)... and you guys are talking to each other in English.  My guess is a LOT of the meaning and tone get lost in the multiple translations... but whatcha' gonna' do?

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street