[Users] Show stopper while trying out Openvz 7 beta 1

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Mon Aug 3 02:34:14 PDT 2015

Hi

yes, because Virtuozzo doesn't use precreated OpenVZ templates.
Proper way is:
- install required template via yum (CentOS 6 x86_64 installed by default)
- run something like: prlctl create 100 --ostemplate centos-6-x86_64 --vmtype=ct
prlctl will create cache and then create container

We will publish template management guide on http://docs.openvz.org/
but right now you can use the same doc from Virtuozzo 6 page -
http://www.odin.com/products/virtuozzo/documentation/