[Users] !!!WARNING!!! network did not accessible after updating CentOS 7.0 inside container to version CentOS 7.1

Gena Makhomed gmm at csdoc.com
Wed Apr 1 05:44:59 PDT 2015

On 01.04.2015 6:20, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:

>> network: arping: Device venet0 not available.

> A better workaround is to apply this patch:
> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commitdiff;h=24a0a40277542fba5b81

Kir, thank you.

But I guess, what CentOS 7 is wide used inside OpenVZ containers,
and many other users got the same problems with non-working network
after "yum update ; reboot" inside CentOS 7.0 containers.

This regression was fixed in git long time ago, 20 Jan 2015,
but new, fixed version of vzctl still not available for users.

And every OpenVZ user must apply this patch manually, but why?

--
Best regards,
  Gena