[Users] mount ploop image from read-only fs

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 01:56:49 PDT 2014

Hi Pavel

I might have some more information on the issue. It seems that only
'old' ploop images cannot be mounted by ploop_userspace. I actually
don't quite know the ploop version I used for creating the 'old' ploop
images,  but I know it works well with images created with ploop v1.6.

Does ploop_userspace know about older image formats?

Roman