[Users] Cloud Storage for OpenVZ Containers

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:36:08 PST 2014

----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Kirill Korotaev" dev at parallels.com
Címzett: "OpenVZ users" users at openvz.org , "Rene C." openvz at dokbua.com
CC: "announce at openvz.org " announce at openvz.org
Dátum: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:22:15 +0000

> On 25 Jan 2014, at 07:38, Rene C. openvz at dokbua.com wrote:

Hi,

I read the website about the cloud storage and I found some words, which seems familiar for me.

May I ask, which filesystem do you use to be able to regularly scrub and self-heal the filesystem?

Personaly I use zfsonlinux in production for a long time now and I am very satisfied with it, and based on your description, it seems you should use something like that and something on top of the native filesystem to get a cloud storage.

Or you use a ceph or alike "filesystem", which has similar capabilities with cloud features.

Thanks,
István