[Users] CentOS varients... how about an OpenVZ one?

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Thu Apr 3 11:18:55 PDT 2014

Bonjour,

Centos Varients?,  an openvz one... Great!

I am playing with this idea right now.
A small liveCD, ready to install a HOST with
centos and openvz kernel (for now centos-6.5), "no bell and whistle"
something very very basic/direct, useful for TI not afraid by
2 or 3 CLI commands.
What I have in mind? in the next month is to have a Centos-7 without systemd
(IMHO; for server; systemd will only bring big trouble).

Using openvz kernel for 7 years now, very very good job, too bad it
was/is not included directly in the Linux kernel (openvz deserve it)

Someone willing to share idea on this?