[Users] Default cipher in vzmigrate

Michael Stauber mstauber at solarspeed.net
Thu Oct 17 18:30:36 PDT 2013

Hi Scott,

> Do you migrate containers outside of your network or from
> outside into your network?  That isn't a very common thing
> I don't think.

Well, "vzmigrate" is a migration tool in the classical sense. So it's
fairly often used by myself or my clients when moving VPS's from an old
box at provider A to a new box at provider B.

A somewhat stronger cipher would be appreciated or at least some CLI
option that allows to override the weaker cipher.

For me it isn't a super critical issue, though. If need be there is
always the possibility to just do a simple rsync over SSH.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber