[Users] pkg-cacher and vzpkg2

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Nov 19 09:33:41 PST 2013

Greetings,

Robert Nelson email me the following info recently:

-------
I don't know if you're still interested but I just released a new version of pkg-cacher version 1.0.0.

I also moved the binary distribution to SourceForge http://sourceforge.net/projects/pkg-cacher and the source, issues, etc to Github http://github.com/opensource-sw.

The git repositories for vzpkg2 are also there now, but I haven't made any updates to them.
-------

Anyone using pkg-cacher?

Anyone using vzpkg2?  Is there any interest in vzpkg2?  It is basically a replacement for the now defunct vzpkg which allows one to easily build OS Templates.  It expanded beyond vzpkg in that vzpkg was only for rpm-based distros whereas vzpkg2 could do both rpm and deb-based distros.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street