[Users] 'alienated' OpenVZ

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Fri Feb 22 11:35:41 EST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Joseph Hauptmann <
joseph.hauptmann at digiconcept.net> wrote:

> Hi OpenVZ- community,
>
> unitl recently there were almost no problems to be expected when using
> OpenVZ and it's tools on a debian/ubuntu platform, as converted rpm's
> could be installed without hesitation.
> That however doesn't seem to be true anymore as libcgroup can be
> installed but not without an error:

I'm using the official libcgroup1 package and running the latest OpenVZ
kernel and tools on Debian Squeeze, without problems.

http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&searchon=names&keywords=libcgroup

I don't think you need to alien the OpenVZ libcgroup RPM.

Simon