[Users] vzdump Backup Status on IOS devices

Christian Blaich christian at blaich.eu
Mon Sep 17 11:47:16 EDT 2012

Interesting, I'm using PVE (Proxmox) and the current Version of vzdump
is 2.1.
It belongs to package pve-manager 2.1-14.

But great to know that it works under packages from Squeeze mirror.
I'll ask in the pve mailing list.

Thx Joe
Greets chris

Am 17.09.2012 17:36, schrieb Joseph Hauptmann:
> i'm afraid not. at least not this week as I'm not going to find time to
> anonymize the sourcecode.
>
> if it's really important to you remind me on friday and I will forward
> you the output during the weekend.
>
> which version are you using? the message I tested on the iphone was
> genereted by vzdump_1.2.6-2_all.deb (MD5sum:
> 272546d428d6dc749ef7621aa9a4ec48).
>
> greetings, joe
>

> Am 17.09.2012 16:29, schrieb Christian Blaich:
>> Hi Joe,
>>
>> hm i got an Iphone and Ipad and both don't work.
>> What excactly did you receive ? Can you forward the Message to me ?
>>
>> Greets
>>
>> Am 17.09.2012 10:50, schrieb Joseph Hauptmann:
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> just checked it (also with the german version 5.1.1 of IOS) and it works
>>> fine.
>>>
>>> greetings,
>>> joe

Gruß
Christian

-----
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

mmc-root.net
Christian Blaich
Gartenweg 2
75389 Neuweiler

Tel.:    07055 - 930616
Fax:    07055 - 9307066

Consulting - Webhosting - Linux & Windows Systemadministration