[Users] vzmigrate as backup

Joseph Hauptmann joseph.hauptmann at digiconcept.net
Mon Sep 17 11:43:41 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I miss that feature as well! That combined with NOT having to use a
passwordless root ssh-certificate (whats wrong with providing ssh/rsync
the password via a prompt?) would be great! Currently I use vzdump and
vzrestore for that purpose of cloning to a different machine - beware
that the target machine should not have the VPSID of the source.

Greetings,
Joe