[Users] vzdump Backup Status on IOS devices

Christian Blaich christian at blaich.eu
Mon Sep 17 10:29:43 EDT 2012

Hi Joe,

hm i got an Iphone and Ipad and both don't work.
What excactly did you receive ? Can you forward the Message to me ?

Greets

Am 17.09.2012 10:50, schrieb Joseph Hauptmann:
> hi,
>
> just checked it (also with the german version 5.1.1 of IOS) and it works
> fine.
>
> greetings,
> joe
>
> Am 11.09.2012 15:24, schrieb Christian Blaich:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i would like to check the Backup Status of my Servers after getting up
>> on my Iphone/Ipad.
>> But unfortunatelly the mail can't be displayed.
>>
>> The error is the following (got the german IOS):
>>
>> Diese E-Mail ist so formatiert, dass sie nicht angezeigt werden konnte
>> Die E-Mail muss in einem anderen Format oder mit einem anderen
>> E-Mail-Programm erneut verschickt werden, multipart/alternative
>>
>> I think the english error should be like (translated):
>> The e-mail is not well formated and can't be displayed. Please resend it
>> in a new format or try to change the E-Mail Prog.
>>
>> Are there any settings to change the output of vzdump mails ?
>>
>> Greets
>> chris

Gruß
Christian

-----
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

mmc-root.net
Christian Blaich
Gartenweg 2
75389 Neuweiler

Tel.:    07055 - 930616
Fax:    07055 - 9307066

Consulting - Webhosting - Linux & Windows Systemadministration