[Users] Ulogd + iptables configuration

Onur R. Bingol orbingol at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 06:01:48 EDT 2012

I have added

-----
IPTABLES="ip_tables ipt_REJECT ipt_tos ipt_limit ipt_multiport
iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_TCPMSS ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl ipt_length
ipt_helper ipt_state ipt_TOS ipt_conntrack ip_conntrack ip_conntrack_ftp
ipt_LOG ipt_ULOG"
-----
line to /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config and /etc/vz/vz.conf still getting

-----
Warning: Unknown iptable module: ipt_ULOG, skipped
Restarting container
Stopping container ...
Container was stopped
.
.
.
-----

"lsmod | grep ipt_ULOG" output on the HW node,

-----
ipt_ULOG               42504  0
x_tables               52616  20
xt_pkttype,iptable_nat,ipt_ULOG,ipt_LOG,xt_conntrack,ipt_TOS,xt_helper,xt_length,ipt_ttl,xt_tcpmss,ipt_TCPMSS,xt_multiport,xt_limit,ipt_tos,ipt_REJECT,xt_state,ip_tables,ip6t_REJECT,xt_tcpudp,ip6_tables
-----

I couldn't understand what I am missing

Onur Rauf Bingol