[Users] CONFIG_SCHED_VCPU & CONFIG_FAIRSCHED missing...

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:18:03 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'd like to try openvz, but I'm stuck with kernel compilation.
I followed http://wiki.openvz.org/Kernel_configuration and it
says I should enable (apart from other things) these options:

CONFIG_SCHED_VCPU=y
CONFIG_FAIRSCHED=y

Problem is, I can not find these two items in kernel-sources
(2.6.32-openvz-049.6). I have run "make menuconfig" again and
again, found all other options required by the above mentioned
wiki-page, but these two are simply not there. I also checked
".config" file for these strings, nothing...

I'm used to compile software including kernel (runnig Gentoo),
I have done it many times, but now I'm stuck. Can someone
point me to the right directions?

Jarry