[Users] Share container's HD space over servers

Marc Olivé marc.olive at blauadvisors.com
Sat Jan 14 12:10:05 EST 2012

Hello,

I've setup a mirrored GlusterFs to share container's disc space and to
have a spare fisical server in case it's needed.
I only share the "private" directory over two servers, is it OK or I
should share whole "lib/vz" directory? Now I switched from original HN
to it's backup, most of CT works fine, but others not, but I don't know
if it's due the shared disc space or it's related to the new HN
configuration.
Can I share vz disc space over two servers and switch from one to
another? What directory should I share?

Thanks,

--
Marc Olivé