[Users] A question about Node RAM

Quentin MACHU quentin.machu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:35:33 EST 2012

Hello,

Thanks again!

You mean that we should use for exemple this stable kernel :
http://download.openvz.org/kernel/branches/rhel6-2.6.32/042stab044.11/vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab044.11.i686.rpmto
get a lot of stability ? By following this little guide :
http://wiki.openvz.org/Install_kernel_from_rpm_on_debian.

The apps won't be so disk IO-vore. Tons of VM are for... LAMP / VocalServer
/ Minecraft & other game servers...

Another tips to have an OpenVZ Stable Node ?

I think we should use vzsplit -n 128 to get a UBC-configuration.
I don't know anything else.

We've 12 dedicted servers on Debian 6. Some of them aren't so stable, using
the kernel from repos. We sometimes need to make an hard-reboot.
We'll migrate these 12 servers to one.

Thanks !

PS: Sorry If I post wrong, first time use of mailing-lists.

Cordialement,
MACHU Quentin