[Users] Run From Backup - pty issue

Corey Carpenter fruitwerks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:26:53 EDT 2012

Hey All - I am attempting to run a container from a backup...

I am backing up via rsync and trying to run it within a vm. The vm is the
same host, kernel version and just about everything is the same. Whatever I
try, I can't enter the VE; Unable to open pty: No such file or directory

It is indeed there though, I have tried everything I can find. Although
previously I have ran the same VE from a different days backup on this
setup.

All I want to do is be able to take an rsync of a running container and
throw it into the vm for development purposes.

What should I look into first? I have modified the private location but I
have a feeling it is a permissions issue. The host is Debian 5 and the
guest is Ubuntu 10.

Thanks