[Users] Is there a stable OpenVZ kernel, and which should be fit for production

Dariush Pietrzak ml-openvz-eyck at kuszelas.eu
Wed Nov 23 07:31:52 EST 2011

> I am very sad to hear this. Could you please file a bug to
> bugzilla.openvz.org so our kernel guys will start working on that?

 Looking at bugzilla there are many other similiar reports, one of mine has
been closed as fixed, but then returned in exactly the same function after
just 6 minutes of stress-testing new kernel.
 It's easy to reproduce, just put enough load on the system.

 It looks really troubling, both vSwap and 042.x branches look very nice
feature-wise, even vzmigrate seems to work fine, which is no small feat,
but it kinda feels like stability has been sacrificed to get there.

best regards, Eyck
--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure