[Users] OS/app in the OpenVZ container

Matthew Franz mdfranz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:16:24 EST 2011

Tommy,

You might want to want to look at LXC as well. Although  i agree that
is is pretty much impossible to run a single process, but it all
depends what you are trying to do...

(BTW, don't mean to start an LXC vs. OpenVZ flame was, because the
features/tools in VZ are much more mature but because LXC is fairly
primitive relative to VZ it might be an option)

- mdf