[Users] Question About /proc file system in VMs.

shule ney neyshule at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:42:59 EDT 2011

*Thanks for your reply Dobrev. my bad, I think I made it a little
confusing. *
*For example: I have a chunk of memory in kernel for every VMs by MMAP
(every VM has a corresponding area of memory in kernel using MMAP), and
kernel may copy some data to this area of memory for each VM.*
*The question is: how can I check the speed of this copy??Can I write a
/proc like virtual file system???
*