[Users] Question About /proc file system in VMs.

Martin Dobrev martin at dobrev.eu
Wed Aug 3 12:37:12 EDT 2011

I'm not quite sure what you want to do, but each CT has it's own virtual
/proc. If you check for example the traffic of the veth/venet interface
inside a CT you'll see only the information for the particular CT. Or
you want to have a module showing information for all CTs?

?? 3.8.2011 ?. 18:10 ?., shule ney ??????: