[Users] Openvz Containers Resource Usage

Eric Viseur eric.viseur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:57:09 EDT 2010

Well, all the classic Linux commands (top, htop, du, uptime, etc.) ran on
the HN will give you the global ressource usage.
For preventing the ressource overuse, well, make sure your total VE's RAM &
reserved HDD space don't exceed the available resources and all should go
well.
For CPU resources, I'll let more experienced people answer.