[Users] Re: Incorrect time in KVM guest when running HN using ovzkernel-2.6.18-194.8.1.el5.028stab070.5 kernel.

Juris Krumins juris.krumins at ctco.lv
Thu Oct 7 06:08:12 EDT 2010

> I'm using opennode kvm builds with 070.5 and have no such problems
> with either windows xp or windows 2003 server.
>
> opennode version is
>
> kmod-kvm-83-164.asys.9
> kvm-tools-83-164.asys.9
> kvm-83-164.asys.9
>
> from http://opennode.activesys.org/downloads/yum-repository/
>
> [...]

Will this is interesting. Because I've tested opennode packages and
experienced the same problem as I have with native OpenVZ kernel builds.
Can you please provide cmd line options you are using for qemu-kvm, HN
OS version and distro info and guest OS version of Windows.
Do you connect to Windows guest systems using RDP. Have you tried
connect to guest console provided by -vnc option used in qemu-kvm cmd
line ?