[Users] LiveCD OpenVZ

Nirmal Guhan vavatutu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:31:57 EDT 2010

Thanks. This is what I did :

# ls
centos-4-x86.tar.gz  fedora-9-i386-minimal.tar.gz
centos-5-x86.tar.gz  owl-current-20100323-i686.tar.gz

# vzctl create 501 --ostemplate owl-current-20100323-i686
Unable to get full ostemplate name for owl-current-20100323-i686
Creating container private area (owl-current-20100323-i686)

Then it hangs for ever. I suspect something to do with the ostemplate
name. Could someone shed some light? Googling tells this message can
be ignored but I doubt.

Thanks,
Nirmal