[Users] CIFS/SMBFS inside a container?

Juris Krumins juris.krumins at ctco.lv
Wed Dec 1 10:46:46 EST 2010

You're not right.
Using smbtree is not the same as mounting filesystem. It not even the
same as using smb server inside container.
All possible and accessible filesystems you can get
from /proc/filesystems inside of container and on your HN. And even if
all modules are loaded and /proc/filesystems contains cifs FS, you'll
not be able to mount cifs filesystem inside of container.