[Users] quota file not compatible between OpenVZ 32 and 64 bits.

frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Thu Apr 22 05:47:41 EDT 2010

Hi,
we have a two node Red Hat 5.4 cluster with openVZ. They use 32bit
kernel but because hardware is 64bit, our intention is to migrate them
to 64 bit operating system. We have tried the migration on a test
cluster, migrating first only one of the nodes. After some tests, we
have realized that quota file differs between versions, so to start the
same VE in the other node, quota file must be droped an re-created.

Could you confirm this? Any tip to workaround this?
Thanks.

Frank

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,