[Users] VE loses connectivity

Anıl Çetin anil at saog.net
Sun Mar 15 17:06:22 EDT 2009

Thank you for suggestion, my workaround is sending arp replies with
arpsend for all VE ip's every 5 minutes interval. I think this problem
is not a common one, so in my opinion this may be something other than
openvz, may be a misconfigured switch (or switch's arp table size?) or
router or a different configuration option in switch/router. Also, it
may be related with kernel or proc/net/arp variables, but I can not
figure out what the thing is exactly about.

In my syctl.conf there is a line "net.ipv4.conf.default.proxy_arp = 0"
does this must be 1? In wiki this setting is "0" but why 0? Isnt it must
"1" ?

Gregor at HostGIS yazmış: