[Users] Re: VPS with diferent subnets

José David Bravo Álvarez jbravo at colombiahosting.com.co
Fri Jun 26 08:21:37 EDT 2009

Hello Suno, thank you for your reply.

My VE Node have 255.255.255.240 its /28 network configured (public IPs)
but Im using all the IPs in this range, I need more IPs for create new
VPS. But the DataCenter dosn't have more IPs availables next to this
range. I also have in the same VLAN a /24 range allmost free. I want to
create VPS using this subnet but its totally diferent to the already
subnet configured in the VE Node.

Can I have some VPS using the first subnet (/28) and others VPS using
the other subnet (/24)?

Thank you!

--
José David Bravo Álvarez