[Users] GlusterFS with OpenVZ

Jure Pečar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Tue Jun 23 15:57:16 EDT 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:07:37 +0530
Vijay Bellur <vbellur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings Everyone,
>
> The GlusterFS (http://www.gluster.org) team is currently trying to
> understand more about GlusterFS deployments with OpenVZ.

If anyone wants to share their story publicly, I'm all ears. And I'm sure
not the only one :)

We run commercial Virtuozzo on standalone hw nodes (no cluster fs beneath
them), but I've invested quite some time in researching clustering options
we have. Gluster seemed interesting in many ways, but at the end we
concluded that there are too many unknowns still and that the technology is
not yet mature enough to run in production.

If anyone has a success story, I want to know :)

--

Jure Pečar